Life After the Second Line

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Introducing . . .


Lucas Gregory H., born Thursday, May 24 at 12:24 p.m. He weighed in at a monstrous (for us, anyway) 6 lbs., 4 oz. and was 18 inches long. At today's doctor appointment he had already managed to shoot up to 6 lbs., 14 oz., so apparently breastfeeding is going better than I thought it was.

We are completely in love.

Edited to add: Apparently the lack of sleep is already catching up with me: Luke was born Thursday May 24, not May 22! Sheesh.

6 Comments:

  • He is adorable!! :) I take it that the birth went well? :)

    I am so happy for you!

    :)

    By Blogger Jamie, at 6:04 AM  

  • Congratulations!!

    By Blogger WriterGrrl, at 6:30 AM  

  • Heather, he is just beautiful.
    Jill

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • Congrats!! He is beautiful!

    By Blogger Tanya, at 7:47 AM  

  • Congratulations, Heather!!! And welcome to the world Luke! I'm so happy for you guys.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:05 AM  

  • Congratulations! He is perfect. I am so happy for you and your entire family!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home